When you want rapid
improvements in your sales
Sales Improvement Workshop
Find the opportunities for improvement that have the greatest effect on sales and are the quickest to implement
Benelizer’s Sales Improvement Workshop is an efficient solution if you, for instance, wish to…
- Retain your customers for a longer period of time
- Increase the order value per customer
- Reduce churn
- Increase Life-Time-Value (LTV) of your customers
- Create more sales to existing customers
- Increase your market share
- Improve customer experience
- Enter new markets
Benelizer’s Sales Improvement Workshop is an efficient method to identify and select concrete solutions with high gains potential and high likelihood of realization for your sales challenge.
After the workshop you will have a prioritized and weighted list with improvements that you can quickly implement.
How it works
- The participants receive material and instructions from Benelizer and then send concrete suggestions of improvement.
- Joint online walk-through of suggestions based on Benelizer’s template to ensure that everyone understands the benefits and challenges of each suggestion (about 1.5 hours).
- The participants score all suggestions individually based on a set of criteria for value and likelihood of realization via Benelizer’s app (about 15 minutes).
- Joint online walk-through of results and Benelizer’s SCORE map, which shows all the suggestions in a matrix based on value and likelihood of realization, so that it is clear, which proposals you should focus on (about 1.5 hours).
You can expect to get 10 – 20 relevant suggestions and 3-5 of them will score high enough for you to be able to implement them right away and thereby realize the benefits. We can guarantee this, because:
- Quick and efficient format with a guarantee of solutions with high gains and high likelihood of realization
- Selected and not selected suggestions are widely supported
- Works with groups where the participants have different backgrounds and temperaments, since it’s not discussion driven
- Online sessions are possible – travel expenses travel and expenses for meeting facilities can be avoided
- Short sessions and minimal preparation time makes it easy to find a time where everybody are available
Workshop (in Danish or English)
2 x approx. 1.5 hours with 3 – 8 days in between
- No. of participants:
Up to 15
Online (can be done on-site at an additional cost)
Questions and answers
Who should participate?
- Sales persons
- Account managers
- Business development managers
- Customer service employees
- Customer support employees
- Employees in internal service functions and back office
- Customer consultants
- Operators, fitters and others, who deliver and implement
Can we purchase extra help to generate ideas?
In the case where participants do not wish to prepare individually or need help to identify and formulate relevant solution proposals, we offer a targeted ideation workshop where the challenge and possible solution elements are uncovered together. This takes approx. 2 hours and works best by psychical attendance.
Which advantages are there compared to traditional brainstorming?
|Sales Improvement Workshop||Traditional brainstorming|
|Total use of hours per participant|
No need for subsequent specification of proposals.
|approx. 12 hours
A traditional brainstorming often takes a fair amount of time for the following specification of proposals.
|Calender time until solution|
|approx. 1 week
Proposals are selected when the workshop is completed.
|approx. 60 days
Often, a lot of time will be needed after brainstorming before proposals have been concretized, presented and selected.
|Choice of solution|
The scoring and selection criteria are clear, which ensures focus on solutions with high value and high likelihood of realization.
Risk of focus on the most comprehensive or complicated solutions or the participants who speak the loudest or most convincingly about their own suggestions.
|Demands for participants|
All suggestions are heard and assessed equally and independently of the participants speech skills. Therefore, the only requirement is that the participants have experience with or knowledge about the topic.
The outcome depends on how active, open and cooperative the participants are, as well as the participant’s speech and listening skills.
Get more information or a quote
You are also welcome to call us at +45 36 99 12 26.