Become aware of risks, changes and
unforeseeable obstacles as early as possible
Benelizer® Risk Monitor
Get an overview of your risks in real time based on insights from all relevant employees
Benelizer® Risk Monitor is an efficient solution for automatically collecting critical insights from employees who are the first and best to discover risks, changes and unforeseeable obstacles.
With Benelizer® Risk Monitor you will always have a valid and updated map, which shows what you should react to now, if you wish to avoid losses, delays or mistakes. You can, for instance, use Benelizer® Risk Monitor to be at the forefront of:
- Changes in market and competitive conditions
- Risks of ongoing projects and initiatives
- Early warnings on critical accounts and customer relationships
- Critical and unforeseeable external influences
- Upcoming bottlenecks in resources and competencies
- “Value at risk” for portfolio of initiatives or investments
- Potential delays and errors in deliveries
How it works
- You can create monitoring of different efforts, business areas and initiatives as needed
- It takes approx. 10 minutes to create a monitoring
- You can easily adjust each monitoring by targeting questions, interval and employees
Periodic collection of insights
- The system automatically sends out the relevant questions to the chosen employees with the chosen interval.
- The employees reply via the Benelizer app by assessing each question on a scale, only having to use a few minutes to reply.
- This ensures that all parameters are assessed by the persons who have the relevant knowledge and insight.
Overview of risks is automatically updated
- Benelizer’s online SCORE map always shows the overall risk overview for all your monitorings, as well as where you should intervene in order to prevent loss, delays or errors.
You will get an updated and valid overview of which risks, changes and challenges that are the most important to reach to. We can guarantee this because:
Advantages of Benelizer® Risk Monitor
- Updated map that always shows what you should react to
- Efficient since the collection and generation of the overview is automated
- Easy for employees to contribute as they can reply in a few minutes via an app
- Fully scalable to all business areas and types of initiatives
- Easy to adjust parameters and questions
- Easy to start using as it is independent of other processes
- High validity as it is based on insights from the persons that are the first and best to discover changes
Cloud solution + app (Danish and English)
- No. of initiatives / projects:
- No. of users:
Questions and answers
Which advantages are there compared to traditional risk management?
|Benelizer® Risk Monitor||Traditional risk management|
Automated pulse ensures that you always have an updated view with a low time consumption.
Often time-consuming process with a low update frequency.
Based on current and specific knowledge from the employees that have the largest and first insights.
Often based on overall assessments made by a few persons.
Easy to uncover and react to local and specific risks without losing overview.
Often based on summary-assessments where its only possible to react to overall risks.
Since most of the processes are automated and the contributors only use a few minutes to give their assessment, the solution is easily scalable.
Price and time consumption in collecting and processing often increases significantly when you wish to increase the accuracy or the scope of your risk assessment.
Where has it been used and created results?
- Construction projects to prevent rework and daily fines
- Market surveillance to detect changes in competitive conditions
- Development projects to capture changes in commitment among customers and partners
- Change processes to catch bottlenecks and misunderstandings
- Investment portfolio to assess “value at risk”
- IT projects to capture implementation challenges
- Internal measures to capture missing stakeholder buy-in
- Cross-organizational projects to capture sudden obstacles and external influences
- Projects and initiatives with low visibility to ensure “early warnings”
Can we use our own risk parameters?
Parameters and questions are fully configurable. You can therefore easily use the parameters that you are already working with. We will of course also help you develop a set of questions that suit your requirements, initiatives and challenges.
Is the cloud solution safe?
All of Benelizer’s cloud solutions are hosted by 24-hour-monitored ISAE3402-certified datacenters in Denmark:
- 100% redundant infrastructure
- WMware with N+1 redundancy
- Cisco ASAv10 firewall
- UPS facilities and diesel generators
- ISA3402 type II statement of assurance
- Anti-theft protection
- Geographically separated locations
- Separate and secured database for each customer
- Hourly backup of the last 14 days
- Daily backup of the last 31 days
- Monthly backup of the last 11 months
Get more information or a free demo
You are also welcome to call us at +45 36 99 12 26.