When you need solutions
that no one has thought about before
Benelizer® Ideation Workshop
Find new paths and ways of doing things
Benelizer® Ideation Workshop is a thoroughly tried, tested and effective method to gather a group around a theme, have everyone participate and find new concrete ideas to improve, for instance, your products, processes and cooperation.
After the workshop you will have a portfolio of concrete ideas of new ways to do things.
How it works
Part 1 | Stimulation
- Presentation of theme. This ensures that all participants have the same starting point and gather around the challenge
- Sharing experiences. This ensures that the theme is unfolded and that the ideas become relevant and targeted
- Mapping of stakeholders and opportunities. This ensures that you don’t overlook any ideas or possible paths
Part 2 | Formulation of suggestions
- Individual formulation of suggestions. This ensures that everybody is heard and that as many ideas as possible are brought to the surface
Part 3 | Scoring the ideas
- Assessment of ideas. The participants assess all ideas individually with a clear set of criteria. This ensures that all participants are heard equally about all ideas
- Review of results. Benelizer’s SCORE map places all the ideas in a matrix showing how valuable they are and how easy they would be to execute
You can expect 6-12 new, relevant ideas of which half are suggestions that you can easily start right away. We can guarantee this, because:
Advantages of workshop
- Guarantee of relevant ideas of high quality
- Works with all personality types – even the “quiet ones”
- Everyone is heard – no good ideas are overlooked
- The ideas are concretely formulated and prioritized on the spot
- High ownership – the ideas do not need to be “sold” afterwards
- Small groups make it easy to arrange
Workshop (in Danish in English)
3.5 – 4 hours
- No. of participants:
Between 4 and 8
Online or On site
Questions and answers
Where has it been used and created results?
- Efficient practices for customer service
- New tools and processes for sales and customer retention
- Improvement of stakeholder management and project execution
- Critical development projects and customer projects
- Future scenarios and focus areas
- Sustainability initiatives
- Improvement of internal cooperation
What do we do if we would like the input of more than eight people?
If you would like ideas from more than eight people, it is of course possible to do more workshops.
In addition, it is possible to let more persons than just the workshop participants assess the ideas from the workshop. This is possible with Benelizer’s app, where you can invite an unlimited number of employees to score and assess the ideas from the workshop.
A “Peer Review” like this is an efficient way of including more people and creating even higher validity and support.
Which advantages are there compared to the use of external specialists?
|Benelizer® Ideation Workshop||External specialists|
|Relevance of suggestions|
It is you who make the suggestions based on your joint knowledge about clients, processes, opportunities and challenges. In other words, it is the persons who best know the company, who find the solutions. This guarantees high relevance and likelihood of realization.
Suggestions are often based on literature, best practices or experiences from other companies. This involves the risk of you not finding solutions that are better than the competitors’ – or solutions that won’t fit with your own company.
|Calender time until suggestions|
The process is designed to quickly get the participants’ knowledge turned into concrete suggestions.
|30 – 90 days
It will often take a long time for external specialists to get to know your company and to start bringing ideas to the table.
Tried and tested methodology and technology makes the process efficient.
Often many man hours at a high hourly rate, including time spend for investigation and reporting.
|Ownership of suggestions|
Suggestions are made and assessed by the ones who need to bring them to life in the company. This guarantees a wide support and a high ownership.
Often, there will be a need to “sell” the solutions to the organization or a need for comprehensive change of management.
Get more information or a quote
You are also welcome to call us at +45 36 99 12 26.